Jukebox Arrived!

Copies of "Jukebox" on my shelf.
The impending movie poster in the background.
I've been waiting for this day for almost ten years.   My author copies of my debut novel, Jukebox, have arrived from the publisher.

When I heard the doorbell ring, I knew what it was. I looked at my partner and said, "Oh my god, my novel is ringing the doorbell."

Sure enough.  There was a postman standing with a heavy box from Bella Books.  I may have squealed a little bit, certainly cried some and possibly did a cartwheel through the foyer after I shut the door.

Needless to say, I AM VERY EXCITED!!!

I hope you all are, too.  To the public, it will be released on November 16, but you can pre-order your copy today!

Pre-order it here: http://www.amazon.com/Jukebox-Gina-Daggett/dp/1594932123


To learn more about Jukebox, visit it's website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment